Duration is no calculating on case explorer

Hi all,

I found my analysis shows error message '‘Column has negative size’ in variant explorer and I assume it is because some of my data is incorrect.
Then I check case explorer and found duration does not exist.

however, all activity table data has event time and duration between each activity on case detail? does anybody know what is the matter?

Please give me advice, thanks,

Hi Jumbo,

unfortunately this is a bug. It will be fixed with the next release on the weekend.

It can happen when you get an empty result, for example if you filter out all values.

If the problem still occurs next week, please let me know.

Cheers
David

1 Like

Thanks @d.becher !!

I’ll be waiting for next week and check it will be solved. (if not, I’ll let you know again.)

but, let me check some, you mean this, ‘Column has negative size’, is bug, right?
Do you know why my duration is missing, is this also bug?

Rgds,

This issue was not solved, plz let me know if anybody has comment…

Hi,

what issue was not solved? The “Column has negative size” or the empty case explorer column? Do both errors correlate? That is, do you also get an empty duration column when you don’t see the “Column has negative size” error?

I think in that case we can help you best if you create a ticket to our servicedesk. For this, either send an e-mail to servicedesk@celonis.com or visit https://servicedesk.celonis.com/

Cheers
David

Hi,

My issue is " the empty case explorer column", and I assume it is correlated to ‘Negative size’ one because I select only data without duration, it always shows Negative size issue.

And actually, now I’m asking to celonis member in parallel but not solved yet in this couple of week… so I’m trying to get good suggestion in community…

Anyway, thanks for your comment.
Rgds,

Hi all,

This issue seems solved in this weekend, because, I suppose, it was bug…
Does anybody know where I can find bug fix report?