Digital Twin of an Organization (DTP) enabled by Process Mining

Hello,

And just like a real-world twin, a digital twin is no static carbon copy. It’s a dynamic representation of what’s going on, synced for real-time adaptability. This pairing of the virtual and physical worlds provides the kind of insights that prevent downtime, highlight new opportunities and can even help you plan for the future.

I’ve read the article above.

If we’d like to create the DTO not as a static carbon copy but as a realtime sync, I think we need to update Celonis event log tables using “push from data source system (e.g. SAP)” and/or “streaming from the data source”.
Instead, if we use “pull from target system” approach, I think it is not a “real time” basis but a “polling interval” basis.

I’d like to know what kind of method can be used to enable real time sync from datasource system into Celonis event log tables.

Thank you for your suppot in advance.

Best Regards,
Hiroomi Nakazawa

Hello Hiroomi,

Thank you for your question.

If you are using the Intelligent Business Cloud and you already have a data integration solution in place that is able to stream/push data, you can use the Data Push API of the IBC to transfer the data directly to your team and then further process it there to achieve a DTO.

Please find more information about how to use it by navigating to https://[your-team].[your-realm].celonis.cloud/documentation/

It is also on the roadmap to include push functionalities directly into Event Collection - the build-in data integration solution of the IBC.

Best regards,
Leonid

Dear Leonid,

Thank you for your answer.
I’m glad to know the Data Push API of the IBC.

Best Regards,
Hiroomi Nakazawa