Customizable Login Screen / Frontpage to display news

Hello everyone,

I am searching for a possibility to display news that we would like to distribute to our Celonis users within Celonis itself. I thought about either showing the news directly on the login screen (before logging in - maybe as a frame that points to another website) or as some kind of home screen after logging in or as a pop up window after logging in (as known from other web portals).

Does anyone have an idea if this is possible with the current on premise version or how to realize this?

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,

thanks for asking. There is actually a way: See below my screenshot where I added a test notification.

You can find it as a sysadmin under system setting & then notification. You can even set up start & end times.
For reference: I am using 4.3 currently on my local computer.
Please let me know if that did not solve your request.

Best Regards
Manuel from Celonis

1 Like

Hi Manuel,

thanks for that hint - that’s useful to inform our users for upcoming downtimes etc…
But I was more looking for somekind of homescreen in which we can present news / changes in Celonis in a more advertisable way - e.g. Information about new analysis, KPI definitions, contact persons, etc…

Is there maybe a possibility to customize the login page? E.g. exchanging the Celonis Logo with our company logo and at the same time also include somekind of additional frame that points to a corporate website that includes further information about our project?

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,

now I understand more clearly. Something like a “customizable homescreen” would be helpful here. Unfortunately, AFAIK there is not such a function as of now. However, I see your request as very helpful and necessary for larger user numbers. I have forwarded your request internally to our development.

Best Regards
Manuel from Celonis

Hi Manuel,

thanks for the information. I can imagine this function can be useful for other customers as well once they have a broad user community. Would be great if you can let me know about the outcome of your request.

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

Yes. Good idea! Could help us, too.