I was wondering if you have some insight on the following issue:
(1) We added a new string field to our activity table
(2) When it is populated with large values (actual content varies in length from 50 – 100) we see two things happen:
- Case explorer no longer loads (we just see a blue spinner)
- An olap table that tries to display this field reports a broken swap file: read invalid size error
(3) When we force the value to have a fixed content of length (10) everything works as expected
Are there some fundamental limits set on the activity table to limit its size and make loading (application end) more efficient? Is there best practice on the structure and size of the core activity table?