Can't upload EKPO file from Celonis ML training

Hi,

I’m trying to upload the EKPO file from the Celonis ML training into the training system, but it keeps failing and telling me to check the file, but the file comes from Celonis and looks ok to me.

I checked other tickets and one of them said to change the data types to string, but I don’t even get to that stage. It seems to try to upload the file 3 times and then gives up and throws the error.

The file size is 2.8MB, which is slightly larger than the other files, which I was able to upload successfully, but still way under the 1GB limit. I tried removing some of the rows to make it < 1MB. I get to the screen, where it is supposed to show me the columns, but they remain empty.

Please advise, so I can continue with the ML training.

Thanks,
Maarten

Hi @Noor,

Since you were so helpful with the other issue I had with the ML Training in the Academy, I was wondering if you could help me with this one too. It’s also from the ML training. I just tried it again, but it still failed.

Thanks!
Maarten

Hi Maarten,

Can you share a screenshot of what error do you get? Do you see this screen prior to the error? This is very you can adjust the datatypes.

Best,
Noor

Hi Noor,

The problem is I don’t get to that stage. It times out trying the upload the file 3 times. As you can see, it worked for all the other files from the training, but not the EKPO:

Hi Maarten,

I pushed an EKPO file that you can use. Alternatively you can also try again because you should be able to upload this file too. Try re-downloading it from the academy course and uploading it again.

Best,
Noor

Hi @Noor,

Yes, I see your file, but I’m also able to upload it myself now, so I can proceed with the course.

Thanks for your quick response, great service!

-Maarten