Announcement: Goodbye and Welcome

Dear students and researchers,

tomorrow marks my last day at Celonis, as I am moving on to starting my own business as a spin-off at a research institute.
I really enjoyed interacting with you and supporting you. Thank you very much for the great work that you have done using our Celonis resources!
Also, I am happy to report that since the launch of our Thesis Program last summer, 180 additional students have joined our journey. Celonis will continue to support you and we are planning to grow our Thesis Program and researcher support even further in the next months and years.

@Angela_Gebert will take over moderation and management of the academic space in the Celonis Community from tomorrow. Please join me in welcoming her - she has done a great job in building our academic community so this will be the natural extension of her previous work.
The Celonis Thesis Program will be coordinated by Elsa Welshofer with support by Kate Lovejoy and Ánh Ngo (@ngocanh). You can continue to send inquiries to academic.alliance@celonis.com or post them here. The link for booking an appointment with us in the Thesis Program will remain the same, and will now be directed to Elsa.

All the best and it was great meeting you!

Josua

1 Like