What the Celonis Community is for:
- Asking and answering questions about Celonis and its applications
- Networking with other Celonis users within and outside your organisation
- Contributing your knowledge and experiences to the Celonis community
- Sharing your ideas and providing feedback
- Keeping up with important announcements and events
What the Celonis Community is NOT for:
- Defaming Celonis, its prodcuts, employees, customers, partners or anyone else
- Promoting your or another company’s products and services
- Sharing sensitive or confidental materials, including any commercial details
- Posting links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct
Search before you post - Before posting please double check existing documentation to avoid multiple posts on the same subject. The search function helps you to find the answers you need!
Consider general content guidelines - Make sure you have read the Celonis Community content guidelines before creating a post.
Be professional - Celonis Community members should treat each other respectfully and politely. Consider your tone when approaching discussions, even ones where disagreements emerge.
Be specific - Formulate your questions as clear as possible and provide the community the resources and context needed to understand your problem.
Use English - To ensure that everyone understands you, please communicate only in English within this forum.
Be patient - Give the community some time to answer your question.
Be responsive - When your question has been addressed, please provide appropriate feedback to the members who replied.
State your source of knowledge - Please let the community know where you got your information from.